Subject: TORQUE.ZIP - WIN3: Steve Gibson's TORQUE video test
From: [email-masked] (Dennis Harris)
To: [email-masked] (Keith Petersen)
Date: 09 Apr 1993 00:31:19 -0800

At the request of author (and InfoWorld columnist) Steve Gibson
([email-masked]), who does not have ftp facilities, I have uploaded
the following file to WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL and OAK.Oakland.Edu:

pd1:<msdos.windows3>
TORQUE.ZIP      WIN3: Steve Gibson's TORQUE video test

TORQUE is Steve Gibson's highly accurate Windows display subsystem
pixel throughput measurement tool.  TORQUE determines the maximum
memory-to-screen and screen-to-screen pixel transfer rates for the
display system at its current refresh rate, screen resolution, and
color depth.  This information can be used to reveal and explore
various fundamental characteristics of Windows display driver and
adapter performance.  TORQUE contains built-in help and information
that further explains and describes its operation and purpose.

Dennis P. Harris
Internet: [email-masked]
CompuServe:  [email-masked]